2005年5月26日星期四

fifth day

Bathed early in the morning.
Strolled to the University
after an unfinished breakfast at Macdonald's.
Though the winds were strong, began to get used to it.
However, my ears were numbed and cold by the time
I reached the destination.

It reminded me of how people could lose one's ears unknowingly.
The first day of Conference, around 200+ turned up and I was one of the
few asians there.
The setting of the hall was not conference-like.
There wasn't enough lightings and air pipes were clearly seen.
Break out rooms were more furnished yet smaller than expected.
Met many and talked to many.
Most were Canadian, while others came from the States, New Zealand, China and Korea.
Was not used to the typical western meals provided, one salad, one main course and one dessert.
Almost died of too much cheese and salad and I actually finished one whole salmon.
Didn't finish the dinner, left most of the food untouched as I felt nauseous.
Afterall, am still very Chinese.